Sep 14, 2012

Utah State Fair

 Madison and  a goat
 Mason in the kids farm
 On a ferris wheel ride
 Bentley riding a tractor
 Moo
 Sweet and very good baby Mason
 Madison with cute little Gunner..
Gunner at the farm..he had a blast!


I love the state fair! I don't really know why, I just do. Last night was the perfect night to go. Megan and Bobby took their kid,s and Matt took his friend Jules and her son Gunner...Heather had gone the night before and I couldn't talk her into going again!! I just tagged along. I usually take so many photos but I lost my camera and borrowed one and the sim card was almost full! I was sad that I didn't get to take more photos. The weather was amazing, we walked for miles (without breaking a sweat as Mady pointed out) I loved the animals and the produce. The kids loved the rides and a kids farm. Not too crowded it really was so much fun. The kids were asleep before we got home, I was exhausted but happy. I deserved a happy day.......

No comments: